Each member receives a membership plaque to display in their business along with decals that can be placed in windows or doors to identify your business as a Chamber member and a community supporter. When you open the doors for your new, expanded, or relocated business, we will be more than happy to hold a Ribbon Cutting and place the picture in the newspaper and on our Facebook page.
Chamber Business Center – The Olive Branch Chamber of Commerce has invested in a business center and we welcome our members’ use for meetings and programs for a nominal fee. The 1000 square foot facility located adjacent to the Chamber office has two large conference tables, a small serving kitchen and handicapped restroom, and a separate entrance. This Business Center is a benefit to our members who need to have meetings and programs away from their own place of business or that may not have access to a conference room for a meeting. Call the Chamber for additional information.
2017 CALENDAR OF EVENTS
MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE INFORMATION ON ALL EVENTS...
- Membership Luncheons are the 2nd Wednesday of each month, except December, and July. (In December we have the Christmas Parade instead of the luncheon.)
- Our Quarterly Biscuits & Business networking meetings are held the 4th Thursday of January, April, July, October.
- The annual Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament is in April.
- The Chamber of Commerce Annual Event is in February and is held at different locations yearly.
- Our annual Christmas Parade will be on the first Saturday in December.
- Our annual Business Expo is on October 11, in conjunction with our Membership Luncheon.
- Luncheons are held at Whispering Woods Hotel & Conference Center.
- Luncheons and Biscuits & Business Events are Benefits of Membership.
- Methodist Healthcare Employee Assistance Program Available. Click Here for More Information